Vintage Southern Weddings at Magnolia HIll

Vintage Southern Weddings at Magnolia HIll
Southern Romantic Weddings, Destination Weddings and Receptions at Alda's Magnolia Hill • 5110 Stageoach Road, Little Rock, Arkansas | call: 501-690-2574

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Blush Wedding






      Anna Carter was on top of the trend for If there's one particular style that seems to be sweeping weddings everywhere, it's the ultra-romantic vintage garden. Think soft shades of pink, an abundance of florals and an outdoor venue  straight from the storybooks. I really can't put my thumb on just exactly what it is about this wedding that makes my heart race. Every time I think I have it figured out, some other romantic detail, a perfect color, a beautiful bloom catches my eye and steals the show.
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment