Vintage Southern Weddings at Magnolia HIll

Vintage Southern Weddings at Magnolia HIll
Southern Romantic Weddings, Destination Weddings and Receptions at Alda's Magnolia Hill • 5110 Stageoach Road, Little Rock, Arkansas | call: 501-690-2574

Sunday, May 2, 2021

My New Book _ Our Wedding Planner

Today I have some big news to share with you for this is a project I have been working on! You might not know that I have been super busy during these covid times...sort of making use of quiet time that I would not normally have...and today I am giving you a peek at what has been keeping me busy ! 


 
I am wearing my heart on my sleeve for it is so exciting to finally get to share my book and its' beautiful cover with you !
This beautiful cover and all of the images are from my friend Lori Sparkman, who has been thrilling me with her photography skills for over 10 years, and she has shot some beautiful photos all over the world! 

God's timing is amazing, isn't it? Sometimes He says "Be still and know"...which is hard for me for I just don't have patience...   But in the still and quiet of the past year, God knew my heart as  I have been working on a some really fun projects and today I am sharing all the details and the very first look at  Our Wedding Planner



I have been blessed with the task of helping brides to plan their own weddings and enjoyed every minute of it. A wedding, your own wedding has been the dream of most little girls even before they met their prince charming. And to some, all of the planning, decisions,  choices can quickly become overwhelming to push beyond your own creative boundaries. It takes a lot of time and energy to plan the perfect wedding for no two weddings are quite the same. 

So here is where I step in...the sights, the sounds, the smells and tastes of planning a wedding are all shared in easy to follow guidelines. From years of experience in helping brides to plan their dream wedding, I pour my heart out with knowledgeable text, suggestions, advice and beautiful creative ideas to help you feel calm, stress-free  every step of the way. 



This simple and detailed planner will make the job of planning your wedding so much easier and much more enjoyable. It will allow you to take those duties, contracts, timelines and business cards, off your desk and help you to create a well-organized go-to source that is uniquely tailored to you, your vision and your smoothly run wedding. 




Here are some pages from the book....


A peak inside the book takes you from discovering your style
 to changing your name on your drivers license! 






I wanted the book to inspire all sorts of different venues, color palettes and styles. 





If you know of someone special who is getting engaged, 
what a wonderful engagement gift to get them off and running.
or, 
The book is shipping June 1st, and I can't wait until
 you can hold it and start planning your own wedding. 


My heart is so full and I just want to say "thank you" to all of the brides 
and their families that have passed through our gates
 for I could not have written this book with out you. 

You can purchase Our Wedding Planner HERE 
or from your favorite local bookseller.



You’ll find me on Instagram here:  Alda's Magnolia Hill 
Like to know when a new blog post is up and available to read? Subscribe for email updates, it’s free and your email will never be shared.
Subscribe for free post updates !
Be sure and follow on...












No comments:

Post a Comment