Vintage Southern Weddings at Magnolia HIll

Vintage Southern Weddings at Magnolia HIll
Southern Romantic Weddings, Destination Weddings and Receptions at Alda's Magnolia Hill • 5110 Stageoach Road, Little Rock, Arkansas | call: 501-690-2574

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Sharing a Favorite Blogger Friend with You!


Hi Friends, Oh my goodness, August used to be my least favorite month of the year, until I realized that I needed to look at it as a "transition" month toward Fall.  It's so hard to believe that August is here and soon we'll be feeling Summer winding down, transitioning to Fall and schools starting back in the swing of things.   

If you do not follow this sweet blog, you are really missing a treat for her spin on home, faith, gardening and family is right down my alley. I was so honored that Anita reviewed my new wedding book as part of our book launch.   

If you are a newly wed you will be inspired by her home making skills, and if you are like me and have been around for a while, you will still be inspired by her skills and talents....read on!


Of course we love it if you leave a comment! 

Whispering Pines Homestead 

SUMMER FARMHOUSE APRONS

Summer Farmhouse aprons
Hello friends!! Summer is definitely in full swing, and the harvest season has begun. I’m busy making all the squash and zucchini recipes and eating lots of fresh green beans as well. I’m going to…VIEW POST

FIRST GARDEN TOUR OF THE SEASON

First garden tour of the season
Y’all I could not be more excited about this post! So much dreaming, planning and exhausting hard work has gone into this garden, and it has truly been a wonderful and therapeutic experience. Every morning,…VIEW POST

DECORATING THE SUMMER KITCHEN

Decorating the summer kitchen
Hello everyone! You all know I love to decorate my home seasonally, and that really just means moving some things around, and usually some sewing is involved. I could not be more excited about the…VIEW POST

SUMMER HOME IN THE MOUNTAINS

Summer home in the mountains
Happy summer friends! It always seems to me like spring takes forever, but finally here we are with a canopy of green leaves shading the house, a garden sprouting up with promised abundance, fireflies and,…VIEW POST

RESTORED ANTIQUE MEDICINE CABINET

Restored antique medicine cabinet
Hello everyone! Several people had asked me about the antique medicine cabinet after my last post, and I realized I’d started a post last year, but never shared it with you! I shared it on…VIEW POST

No comments:

Post a Comment